TEAM BASS TOURNAMENTS 2019
1 per 5 Payout
- PALESTINE 02-09-2019
- BOB SANDLIN 03-02-2019
- LOP 03-30-2019
- TAWAKONI 04-20-2019
- CEDAR CREEK 05-04/2019
DIRECTOR: JEFF JOHNSON
TEAM LOP DIVISION
- LOP 01-26-2019
- LOP 02-23-2019
- LOP 03-30-2019
- LOP 04-27-2019
- LOP 05-25-2019
DIRECTOR: JEFF JOHNSON
INDIVIDUAL REDNECK DIV.
- PALESTINE 01/12/2019
- SANDLIN 03/09/2019
- LOP 03/23/2019
- CYPRESS 04/13/2019
- SANDLIN 05/18/2019
DIRECTOR: JEFF JOHNSON
- LAKE FORK 01/26/2019
- LAKE FORK 02/23/2019
- LAKE FORK 03/30/2019
- LAKE FORK 04/20/2019
- LAKE FORK 05/25/2019
DIRECTOR: ANTON COOPER 972-877-1181 firstname.lastname@example.org
INDIVIDUAL ARK-LA-TEX DIV.
- BOB SANDLIN 02/23/2019
- PATMAN 03/16/2019
- CADDO 04/06/2019
- MILLWOOD 05/18/2019
- LOP 06/08/2019
DIRECTOR: CHRIS BEARDEN 903-733-1587 email@example.com
- LAKE FORK 01/27/2019
- LAKE FORK 02/17/2019
- LAKE FORK 03/24/2019
- LAKE FORK 04/07/2019
- LAKE FORK 06/02/2019
DIRECTOR: ANTON COOPER 972-877-1181 firstname.lastname@example.org
1. LOP 03/02/2019
2. MILLWOOD 03/30/2019
3. CADDO 04/20/2019
4. PATMAN 05/04/2019
5. BOB SANDLIN 06/01/2019
DIRECTOR: CHRIS BEARDEN
TIMES & RAMPS
- FORK (TEAM) 1/26 TBA MINNOW BUCKET
- /// this will be a trailing event will be at the minnow bucket at 5am to take entrys
- it will be safe light till 3pm/////// same for the indv. on sunday///
- LOP (TEAM) 1/26 S/L TO 3PM CEDAR SPRING
- ////THIS WILL BE CALLED OUT BY BOAT # 1/26/19 LOP/////
- PALESTINE (TEAM) 2/9 S/L TO 3PM THE VILLAGES MARINA
- ////THIS WILL BE CALLED OUT BY BOAT # 2/9/19 PALESTINE////
- FORK (INDV) 2/17 TBA MINNOW BUCKET
- LOP (TEAM) 2/23 S/L TO 3PM CEDAR SPRINGS
- FORK (TEAM) 2/23 TBA MINNOW BUKET
- SANDLIN (INDV) 2/23 TBA COUNTY PARK
- SANDLIN (TEAM) 3/2 S/L TO 3PM COUNTY PARK
- LOP (TEAM) 3/2 TBA CEDAR CREEK
- SANDLIN (INDV) 3/9 S/L TO 3PM COUNTY PARK
- PATMAN (INDV) 3/16 TBA SPORTSMANS COVE
- LOP (INDV) 3/23 S/L TO 3PM CEDAR SPRINGS
- FORK (INDV) 3/24 TDA MINNOW BUCKET
- LOP (TEAM) 3/30 S/L TO 3PM CEDAR SPRINGS
- FORK (TEAM) 3/30 TBA MINNOW BUCKET
- MILLWOOD (TEAM) 3/30 TBA YARBOROUGH
- CADDO (INDV) 4/6 TBA EARL G WILLAMSON PARK
- FORK (INDV) 4/7 TBA MINNOW BUCKET
- LOP (INDV) 4/13 TBA CEDAR SPRINGS
- CYPRESS (INDV) 4/13 S/L TO 3PM OVER LOOK
- FORK (TEAM) 4/20 TBA MINNOW BUCKET
- TAWAKONI (TEAM) 4/20 S/L TO 3PM STATE PARK
- CADDO (TEAM) 4/20 TBA EARL G WILLIAMSON PARK
- LOP (TEAM) 4/27 S/L TO 3PM CEDAR SPRINGS
- CEDAR CREEK (TEAM) 5/04 S/L TO 3PM LOG CABIN
- PATMAN (TEAM) 5/04 TBA SPORTSMAN COVE
- MILLWOOD (INDV) 5/18 TBA YARBOROUGH
- FORK (TEAM) 5/25 TBA MINNOW BUCKET
- SANDLIN (TEAM) 5/25 TBA COUNTY PARK
- LOP (TEAM) 5/25 S/L TO 3PM CEDAR SPRINGS
- SANDLIN (TEAM) 6/1 TBA COUNTY PARK
- FORK (INDV) 6/2 TBA MINNOW BUCKET
- LOP (INDV) 6/8 TBA CEDAR SPRINGS
- SMACK DOWN (TEAM) 10/5 TBA LAKE FORK MARINA
POINT SYSTEM & TAKE OFF
This is how the point system works for Team Bass.
I start with 200pts, 100 pts is for participation.
1. 200 + weight
2. 199 + weight
3. 198 + weight
4. 197 + weight
All the way through last place.
Remember if you are in it for the AOY points, just weighing 1 fish keeps you in it.
If you don’t weigh in, your points for that tournament will only be 100 points.
The AOY for each Division will Fish all tournaments for free in 2020, which means every tournament Team Bass has.
Each AOY from each Division gets a Free Entry for the 2019 Championship Individual or Team.
To qualify for the Team or Individual you can be in the top
50% of your Division or fish 5 tournaments combined in any Division.
Team Bass Tournaments that I call out Boat #’s will work as follows:
1 -20 Lines out at 3pm
21-40 Lines out at 3:10pm
41-60 Lines out at 3:20pm
Scales will close at
The National Anthem will be played as the flag flies. When the Anthem is over I will start calling out boat #’s at safe light. (Depending on weather, this is subject to change for all anglers safety) On Pines, please wait until you get to the boat run to get on plane.
If you’re not going to weigh in or have to leave early, I would appreciate it if you would please text or call me so I can mark you off the roster. This will allow me to know you are safe and off the water, and this will also allow us to go ahead and close the scales if everyone else has checked in, get everyone paid, and on their way.
We have had a great start to the season! Thank you for all your calls and participation, I enjoy talking with you and answering any questions you have. I am looking forward to this year and seeing all of you at the tournaments! Have a great week!
TEAM: LOP 1/26/19
LAKE O PINES
Bill Reed & Mike Day
2. Bud Williams & Blake Allen
3 Chad Williams & Brandon Bennett
4. Clay Penny & Barry Tucker
5. Derek Bartley & John Turner
6. Chad & Lance Silvertooth
7. Kelley Frix & Ryan Saterfield
8. Logan Richardson & Matt Carpenter
9. Corey Ryan & Carl Clark
10. Mike Barlow & Steve Terrell
11. Justin Tramel & Steven Orms
12. James Haskins & Mike Ratcliff
13. Chris Mcgregor & Tim King
14. Keith Thomas & Karl Thomas
15. Michael Wood & John Morris
16. RJ Ross & Michael Pearson
17. Larry Wilcher & Scott Hopkins
18. Chris Caldemeyer & Mike Wright
19. Cole Simpson & Chris Harris
20. Dylan Longhofer & Brady English
21. Michael Yoder & Bobby Ware
22. Bart Doty & Stacy Cook
23. Randy Brewer & Rex Ford
24. Michael Todd & Doyle Reeves
25.Glen Bingham & Mark Mitchell
26.Russell McKnight & James Chisolm
27 Rusty Owens & Brandon Mcdonald
28.Rowland Starr & David Ross
TEAM: FORK 1/26/19
INDV. FORK 1/27/2019
TEAM - REDNECK 2/9/19
1. Clay Penny & Barry Tucker AOY
2. Michael Sparks & Billy Moreno
3. Danny Morvan & Eric Morvan
INDV - FORK 2/17/19
TEAM - LOP 2/23/19
LAKE O PINES
1. Chad & Lance Silvertooth
2. Michael Yoder & Bobby Ware
TEAM - FORK 2/23/19
INDV. ARK-LA-TEX 2/23/19
PAY ONLINE + ONLINE FEE
TEAM WITH 2 MEMBERSHIPS
TEAM WITH 1 MEMBERSHIPS
INDIVIDUAL REDNECK, FORK & ARK-LA-TEX
TEAM BASS LOP, REDNECK, FORK & ARK-LA-TEX
TEAM BASS OPEN'S
CHAMPIONSHIPS & ALL 5 PAY + ONLINE FEE
TEAM ALL 5 TOURNAMENTS
INDIVIDUAL ALL 5
TEAM ALL 5 + CHAMPIONSHIP
INDIVIDUAL ALL 5 + CHAMPIONSHIP
My name is Jeff Johnson. I have loved to fish from the moment I experienced the excitement of my first catch as a young boy. From that day,
PARTICIPANTS | ELIGIBILITY
* All protest should be taken to the tournament director before weigh in line is closed. All videos are welcome.
* The Aoy will be the first boat to take off at each tournament when you pay you will be put down in the
* The Aoy for the 2019 will get to fish the 2019 Championship at no cost plus
* Off limits Wednesday - Friday unless you are
* Guides are not allowed to fish tournament lakes if they have guided on tournament lakes.
* To be eligible you must have not guided 6 months prior to the tournaments.
* 2019 any
* There will be a polygraph at random division for 2019
* Any member under the age of 16 must have the signature of their parent or legal guardian. If fishing the individual as a youth no membership is required.
* A team will consist of one or two anglers per boat; only registered contestants may be in the boat during official tournament hours. A contestant may fish alone as a single person team.
* Substitutions is allowed must have substitution down before first tournament of 2019
* Team Bass reserves the right to refuse any membership or tournament entry fees or entry forms for any reason.
2. ENTRY FEES
* Team Entry fee is $180 includes BB
* Individual Entry fee $120 includes BB
* Team Championship Entry fee $ 220
* Individual Championship Entry fee $150
* Championship Lake will be announced at a later date.
* Team Bass youth 16 under fish free. (In the individual)
* Annual $30 membership fee required for all anglers.
* One place paid 1 per 5 places
* Each team must
* Trailering will be allowed in certain events ,the event of severe weather, alternate take off instructions will be provided by the Tournament Director.
* Tournament hours will be posted prior to tournament.
* It is the angler’s responsibility to get the official time from the Tournament Director.
4. PERMITTED FISHING METHODS
* Only artificial baits may be used. No live or cut bait is permitted (pork baits are permitted and Alabama rigs are permitted).
* All bass must be caught alive in a legal and sporting manner. No snagging.
* Each contestant may only use 1 rod at a time. No more than 1 line in the water at a time per angler.
* All fishing must be conducted from the boat. At no time may a contestant leave the boat to land a fish.
* Trolling with the combustion motor is not permitted.
5. OFF LIMITS
* Contestants may fish anywhere on tournament waters accessible by boat,except areas designated as “off limits” or “no fishing” or by state or federal officials, or within 50 yards of a competitor’s boat which was first anchored (an anchored boat is a boat held in a stable position by a line attached to a weight with the trolling motor in the up position), or within 25 yards of a non-anchored competitor’s boat unless otherwise agreed upon by the other tournament angler.
* With a pre paid entry, off limits period of tournament water for fishing, scouting, locating any bass will begin at 8pm the day before the tournament.
* Without a pre-paid entry off limits will begin on Wednesday before a tournament.
* Boat stalls, slips or beaching of boats is allowed on the night before a tournament.
*Championship Tournaments OFF LIMITS will be Sunday Thur Wednesday the week of the Tournaments Thursday and Friday will be the pre fish days be off the water at 5pm on Friday
* Yearly point standings will be determined by a point and pound system. 1st place will
* The team that accumulates the greatest amount of points for the entire season will be declared “Anglers of the Year”. The AOY will receive comp’d entry fees for the 2020 season. And also will fish free in the Championship.
7. LIVE FISH | WEIGH-IN
* A limit of five bass (Largemouth, Smallmouth, Guadalupe, and Spotted) may be weighed in per team.
* No team may have no more than (5 bass) in the live well.
* Individual may have no more than (5 bass) in at the live well.
* All fish must be a minimum of 14 inches unless on a slot lake short fish presented for weigh-in will result in the loss of that particular fish.
* There will be a .4oz penalty for each dead bass presented for weigh-in. Culling of dead bass is prohibited.
* Weigh-in will be back at the official check point location according to the appointed time. All contestants must check in with a Tournament Director prior to weighing fish.
* The scales will be open during tournament hours for the purpose of weighing big fish. If weighing in early, a team can only have up to the culling limit for the remainder of the tournament. The remaining culling limit is decreased by the number of fish weighed in early.
* Any team checking in after their appointed time will forfeit that day’s catch.
8. SPORTSMANSHIP | SAFETY
* All contestants are required to follow high standards of sportsmanship, courtesy, safety and conservation.
* Safe boating must be observed at all times. Each contestant is required to wear a fastened (fully zipped and/or all clips fastened) U.S. Coast Guard approved personal flotation device any time the boat is above idle. All boats must be equipped with an emergency ignition shut-off device, which must be securely attached to the driver’s body any time the boat is above idle.
* Tournament hours may be shortened or canceled due to unsafe weather or any conditions that would endanger the safety of the competitors at the Tournament Director’s sole and absolute discretion.
* In case of inclement weather it will be the contestant’s decision to stay and fish or seek shelter/leave. Once tournament fees are paid and the tournament has begun there will be no refunds for any reason.
* Mobile communication devices are encouraged for safety reasons but their use is prohibited during tournament hours for the purposes of finding or locating fish.
* Consumption of alcohol or any non-prescribed drug is prohibited during tournament hours.
* All boat operators must comply with the laws of the State of Texas, for a complete list of Texas PWC Operation Laws please visit: http://tpwd.texas.gov/fishboat/boat/laws/pwc/
9. CHAMPIONSHIP QUALIFICATION
* Anglers must fish 5 in there division or a total of 5 in different division to qualify for the championship or in the top 50% of there division.
10. MEDIA DISCLAIMER
* Team Bass, has the irrevocable right and permission to use photographs and/or video recordings of tournament anglers on Youtube.com and other websites, as well as in publications, promotional flyers, or for any other similar purpose without compensation.
* Photographs and/or video recordings of anglers may be placed on the Internet. Anglers may be identified by name and/or title in printed, Internet or broadcast information that might accompany the photographs and/or video recordings. All anglers waive the right to approve the final product. All such portraits, pictures, photographs, video and audio recordings, and any reproductions thereof, and all plates, negatives, recording tape and digital files are and shall remain the property of Team Bass.
* Tournament anglers hereby release, acquit and forever discharge Team Bass, its owner and employees from any and all claims, demands, rights, promises, damages and liabilities arising out of or in connection with the use or distribution of said photographs and/or video recordings, including but not limited to any claims for invasion of privacy, appropriation of likeness or defamation.
* All contestants may be subject to a polygraph exam before the prizes are distributed at each event.
Contestants must pass the polygraph exam at the tournament site to receive prize money, awards and points for the event. The Tournament Director reserves the rights to waive any violation of these rules that are disclosed to him before the polygraph exam, in his sole and absolute discretion.
* Protests must be made in writing of the official closing of the scales at each tournament.
* Decisions of the Tournament Director are final and are not subject to appeal. Interpretation of these rules will be left exclusively to the Tournament Director.
* All participants expressly assume all risk(s) associated with each tournament event and hereby release, indemnify and hold harmless Team Bass,the host, all sponsors and Tournament Directors from all claims or injury and/or damage arising out of, or related to and/or incurred in connection with any Team Bass sponsored event(s)
* CONTACT US
* Facebook (Team Bass)
PALESTINE INDV. MONEY WINNERS 1-12-19
26 BOATS (1 AOY) FISHED FREE
ANGLER WGT PAYOUT
1.Clay Penny 11.56 $900.00
2. Keith Surber 11.41 $600.00
3. Danny Ginn 8.86 $360.00
4 Michael Sparks 8.11 $250.00
5.Billy Moreno 7.23 $190.00
BILLY MORENO 7.23 $250.00
Championships Dates & Lakes
June 22 & 23, 2019
Team- Lake O’ The Pines
July 13 & 14, 2019 Individual-Bob Sandlin
Guaranteed payout for Team Tournament
Guaranteed Payout for Individual Tournament $5,000.00
As the year goes on, we will add
We would like to Thank all of our 2019 sponsors for their continued support and for their generous donations for these AWESOME championship payouts!!
R & R Marine
C & C Construction
Ino Lee-Century 21
City National Bank
Baits n Blades
For rules and to Qualify go to